Together we are Opening Doors and Opening Minds
- EmergingLeaders Conference. The EmergingLeaders Conference was designed to identify outstanding students ofTurkmenistanwith demonstrated leadership skills and encourage their development asleaders.
- Turkmen MentorsProgram, which providesmentors to a select group of Turkmen and, furthermore, provides avarietyof tools for Turkmen seeking higher education.
- TurkmenCollege Guide. Every year TYCVFpublishes a reference volume of American universities for Turkmenstudentslooking to study abroad in the U.S.
- TheHonor Spingarn / Rev. Dr. Martin LutherKing, Jr. Scholarship, a four-year “fullride” scholarship for outstanding young Turkmen who have demonstratedexceptional leadership.
- TheFoundation Curriculum,a curriculum of readings required for our Spingarn / King scholars and,also, a platform for teachers to share their lesson plans and otherdocumentson or about Turkmenistan.
- CommunityDevelopment Program,for projects that focus on the respectful exchange of ideas and whichareled by Turkmen in their own neighborhoods.
- KarakumScholars Roundtable, an annual meeting of Turkmen collegeundergraduatesto discuss how to put theory and knowledge to practical use in one’scommunities.
- Work andTravel Loan Program
- The Turkmen AdvisoryCouncil
TYCVF offers nine core programs to Turkmen high schoolstudents, collegestudents and recent graduates that provide a seamless series ofleadershipopportunities and trainings to support their efforts to achieve highereducationand to develop as leaders.
As an organization we strive to not only provide qualityprogramming toTurkmen students, but also to offer challenging leadershipopportunitiesto these students at TYCVF. Many of our programs are managed bytalentedTurkmen students